2018 Ride Dates Sept 9th – 14th
Check-in and tech inspection start on Sunday Sept 9th in South Fork, Colorado. Rides begin on Monday and go through Thursday evening. The banquet will be on Wednesday night but the ride will continue until checkout on Friday morning.
We limit the number of participants to 75 riders, so don’t delay to register starting January 15th, 2018.
- You may bring more than one bike. All bikes must be 100% street legal in Colorado.
- Headlight and tail light in working condition
- Horn must be permanent type-no squeeze balls
- NO race numbers on bike
- Bike must have 100 mile range or you need to carry extra fuel
- Noise level is MAX 96 dBA according to SAE 1287 test procedure
- Must pass 10 point safety inspection
- Helmet and riding gear must be approved safety types
- Sign in opens at 09:00 MDT on Sunday, Sept 9th at the Wolf Creek Lodge in South Fork, Colorado
- Tech Inspection will only be open Sunday 12:00 to 17:00. Jetting rides in the afternoon on Sunday.
- Forest Service maps will be handed out and guides will be available for daily rides.
- Monday thru Thursday there will be two routes per day so both types of riders may enjoy the local history and Trail Awareness Seminar (Alternate routes will be posted for the more aggressive riders in both types.) Each evening there will be a de-briefing that covers the day’s events and educational data.
- Wednesday night will be our ride banquet.
- All riders must check out by 11:00 am on Friday or make their own arrangements to stay
- This recreational ride is sanctioned by the AMERICAN MOTORCYCLIST ASSOCIATION.
Click here to find out more about the Trails Preservation Alliance